- International Vaccine Access Centre (IVAC) – Lead
- Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria (HERFON)
- Community Health and Research Initiative (CHR)
- Save the children, International (SCI)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
Utilize generated evidence and strategy for sustainable immunization financing (SIF) advocacy
- To develop advocacy strategy document for sustainable immunization financing. To develop the NIFT advocacy stream work plan.
- To support and strengthen platforms for non-state actors (including identified champions, CSOs etc.) that will hold the government accountable to its commitment on RI.
- To build consensus on the advocacy goals and strategy within and outside the NIFT.
- To build capacity of relevant stakeholders and team members on advocacy approaches.
- To develop advocacy materials and key messages.
- To catalyze the engagement of the media in discussions around sustainable immunization financing in Nigeria.
- To develop quarterly reports on advocacy activities.
- Mapped stakeholders
- Developed advocacy strategy and work plan
- Developed Key messages
- Coordinated engagement of stakeholders
Continue to implement advocacy strategies and work plan towards improved immunization fiscal space.
NIFT Presentation by ED NPHCDA
NIFT Presentation by Dr. Chizoba Wonodi
NIFT Advocacy Subcommittee Work Plan (February to July)
NIFT Communique for SIF Transition Plan
NIFT NFP, GFF and Other Sources for Immunization Funding by Aminu Magashi
NIFT Vaccine Financing Outlook by Ganiyu Salau